This second edition of the Global Education Digest provides a reasoned bibliography of academic and research materials relevant to the field of Global Education, published in 2018, in English. This Digest has been compiled by the Development Education Research Centre (DERC) on behalf of Global Education Network Europe (GENE), in the framework of ANGEL activities. ANGEL (Academic Network on Global Education & Learning) is an academic network of global education researchers and academics.
This 2018 edition reflects the structure of the 2015-17 Digest, and is divided in eight thematic sections:
- Policy related research
- Theoretical and conceptual publications
- Formal education
- Non-formal education
- Informal education including youth work, media, and community work
- Teacher education and training of trainers
- Higher education research
- International volunteering, study visits, and educational partnerships.
Download do artigo.